- 3D analysis of the patient’s pre-op situation
- Design of patient-specific instruments and plates
- 3D printed bone model
- Personalized surgical guide
- Personalized plate solution
- Matching screws (length and orientation) for the personalized plate
- Potentially significant reduction of the use of radiation in the OR
- Personalized design leading to better outcomes/accuracy
The unique combination of 3D planning and guided control of osteotomy planes are designed to ensure that the planned hinge axis and planned posterior slope are obtained, resulting in a more predictable outcome.
Mechanical axis passing through the Mikulicz point of 28%.
Open-wedge of 9.25 mm planned to obtain a mechanical axis passing through a Mikulicz point of 55%.