- 3D analysis of the patient’s pre-op situation
- Patient-specific instrument and plate design
- 3D printed bone models
- Personalized surgical guides
- Personalized plate solutions
- Matching screws (length and orientation) for the personalized plates
- Potentially significant reduction of the use of radiation in the OR
- Personalized design leading to better outcomes/accuracy
The unique combination of 3D planning and the guided control of osteotomy planes are designed to ensure that the planned hinge axis and planned posterior slope are obtained, resulting in a more predictable outcome.
Mechanical axis passing through the Mikulicz point of 28%.
Open-wedge of 9.25 mm planned to obtain a mechanical axis passing through a Mikulicz point of 55%.