Are you looking to work in a fast-growing and dynamic company that uses the latest technology? Are you interested in the biomedical field? Join Bodycad’s team today!
As a mechanical engineer, you will actively be involved in the design and development of the company’s new product lines. You will also carry out the R&D test protocols on various mechanical pieces to ensure that they are compliant with quality standards and technical specifications.
The person we are looking for will play an important role within the company. As such, this person must have a good sense of initiative, a desire for innovation as well as the skills necessary to solve complex problems.
- Design the 3D prototypes for the mechanical pieces to be produced;
- Develop the test and validation protocols for the company’s new products;
- Carry out the mechanical tests on the prototypes, analyse the results and evaluate the performance;
- Write technical protocols, reports and texts;
- Ensure that the mechanical documentation produced is compliant with established norms and regulations (ISO, Health Canada, FDA);
- Support the engineering team with the installation and validation of new production equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering;
- Experience in product development and design;
- Good knowledge of SolidWorks;
- Good grasp of written and spoken English;
- Prior work experience in an highly standardized environment;
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to synthesize information easily;
- Motivated, responsible, accountable and available according to the company’s needs;
- Asset – Prior experience in mechanical testing (fatigue, stress, hardness, etc.).