Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Important pillar of the company, the CFO we are looking for will actively be involved in the company’s strategic management. He will be called upon to prepare strategic business plans as well as investment proposals aimed at developing partnerships with new collaborators. Responsible of the finance team, he will ensure that top management, shareholders and investors receive reliable, precise and pertinent financial information that will help make well-informed decisions.
Bodycad is first and foremost a team of sharp-minded, curious and passionate specialists. What is the passion that unites us? The idea of revolutionizing the international orthopaedics market by offering prostheses/products that are 100% personalized to the patients’ needs. How do we do it? By combining the latest technology with completely innovative approaches derived from a multitude of specialities, namely mechanical engineering, computer-assisted manufacturing and software development.
What will be our CFO’s main responsibilities?
Reporting to the President, the CFO will work closely with other senior management executives. More precisely, he will:
- Prepare financial strategies and update the 3-5 year strategic plans according to the company’s evolution;
- Prepare various financial/development reports: business plans, commercialisation plans and market study analyses;
- Contribute to the company’s international development, create and manage foreign subsidiaries, and manage international fiscal questions;
- Represent the company during important external meetings with investors, bankers, potential partners, suppliers and the government in order to encourage a lasting positive commitment with stakeholders;
- Support the sales team with their activities and set the pricing strategy for each territory;
- Oversee the finance team, the budget preparation and the production costs with the controller;
- Review the company’s legal documents from a financial perspective.
What kind of CFO are we looking for?
- University degree in accounting or finance;
- A certified title (CPA or CFA);
- 5-10 years of experience in a position with similar responsibilities;
- Bilingual (English/French);
- International business management experience;
- Strong strategic vision with sharp analysis and synthesis skills;
- Recognized communication and negotiation abilities;
- Strong sense of leadership and solid abilities building interpersonal relations;
- Organizational skills that enable him/her to manage several files simultaneously;
- Ability to adapt to any situation and to solve complex problems;
- Prior knowledge of the manufacturing, technological and/or medical field.