Are you the type of person that constantly analyses the situations in which you find yourself in order to see how you can improve them? Does the idea of being a pillar of continuous improvement within an up-and-coming company turn you on? Is the integration of DevOps concepts within a development team that integrates CAD, medical imagery and web technologies, the type of challenge that you want to tackle head on? Keep reading, Bodycad has a challenge that is made for you!
What is BODYCAD ?
Bodycad is, first and foremost, a team of sharp-minded, curious and passionate specialists. What exactly is the passion that unites us? The idea of revolutionizing the orthopaedic market on an international scale by offering surgical prostheses/products that are 100% customized to each of our clients. How do we do this? By combining the latest technologies with completely innovative approaches derived from a multitude of specialities such as software development (CAD, medical imagery, web), orthopaedic surgery, mechanical engineering and computer-assisted manufacturing.
What is the typical workweek of a DevOps Specialist?
During a typical workweek, you might be called upon to:
- Develop and optimize the infrastructure of the continuous development process;
- Integrate new tools that will enable automated testing and deployments;
- Ensure the stability and performance of the deployment pipeline;
- Maintain and configure the material and software environments of the various software development tools.
Are you intrigued? This is what you need to join our team:
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT / computer engineering or a degree in another field with pertinent experience;
- Prior DevOps experience;
- Good knowledge of the Windows and Linux environments;
- Solid analytical and complex problem solving skills;
- You also earn points if you have developed tools using an Agile-Scrum approach;
- You will be outstanding if you also know Docker or another similar task management software.
And now the ball is in your court!
If you are looking for an environment in which you can propel your career to new levels, it’s time to send us your application!
Some of the things we guarantee to help keep you happy at work:
- A great team of experts that work in a dynamic, family-oriented environment;
- A dynamic and stimulating career where challenges are daily;
- 1 month of vacations per year. Yes, that is one month as soon as you start!
- A competitive salary;
- A flexible schedule from Monday to Friday, with the possibility of leaving at noon on Fridays;
- A collective RRSP with an employer contribution;
- 12 statutory holidays per year;
- 5 sick days;
- And, let's not forget, free coffee.