CNC Lathe Machinist
Are your intrigued by the biomedical field? Are you looking to work on CNC lathes in an innovative and state-of-the-art environment? Keep reading! Bodycad has great new opportunities for you!
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings;
- Write new programs for the company’s new products;
- Optimize existing programs in order to save time and resources;
- Set up and run the CNC lathe machines;
- Ensure that the products are compliant with quality standards;
- Measure the dimensions of the products with various metrology tools.
- A professional degree in technical machining, machine tools or equivalent experience;
- Prior experience in precision machining;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Must be highly meticulous and precise;
- Knowledge of various metrology tools (micrometer, vernier, etc.)
- Must enjoy teamwork;
- Experience with CNC swiss-type lathes (asset).