Are you looking for a work environment in which you know your efforts are instrumental in propelling the company and the team to new heights? Do you want to be an integral part of a multidisciplinary team of engaged and open-minded experts? Do you flourish in an honest, transparent and authentic environment?
Bodycad Laboratories opened its doors in 2011 with one very specific mission: to revolutionize the orthopaedic industry by integrating the latest technologies and offering 100% personalized prostheses/products to surgeons and their patients.
Why does BODYCAD need software developers?
The personalized approach that we propose is made possible thanks to the specialized software that we develop. Our software combines a variety of the latest technologies in an entirely unique way (3D modeling, CAD/CAM, automated segmentation algorithms, NURBS, etc.) in order to design and manufacture custom products for our clients in a record time.
Our software developers actively participate in all the development phases of the new features and software (technical specs, design, development, testing). They also propose innovative and out of the box solutions/improvements to increase our system’s operational efficiency.
Are you curious about what it takes to be part of our team?
- We are looking for a developer that has solid C++ experience, as well as a good grasp of 3D modeling concepts.
- Combine that with a curious, analytical and resourceful personality, as well as epic problem solving skills, and we are in business.
And now, it’s up to you!
Are you intrigued by what you’ve read so far? Are you looking for a company in which you can truly develop your full potential? Well then, it’s time to send us your application! We’d like to get to know you!
Some of the things we offer to help keep you happy at work:
- A great team of experts that work in a dynamic, family-oriented environment;
- A dynamic and stimulating career where challenges are daily;
- 1 month of vacations per year. Yes, that is one month as soon as you start!
- A competitive salary;
- A flexible schedule from Monday to Friday, with the possibility of leaving at noon on Fridays;
- A collective RRSP with an employer contribution;
- 12 statutory holidays per year;
- 5 sick days;
- And, let’s not forget, free coffee.