Are you looking for a work environment in which you can concretely sense and see how your efforts are instrumental in bolstering the company and the team to new heights? Do you want to be part of a multidisciplinary team of engaged and open-minded of experts? Do you flourish in an honest, transparent and authentic environment?
Bodycad Laboratories is born, raised, developed and headquartered in Quebec city, since 2011. Our main objective is to revolutionize the orthopaedic and biomedical industry using high technology while offering long lasting personalized products to orthopaedic surgeons and their patients.
Technological challenges you haven’t yet seen
The personalized approach that we propose is made possible thanks to the specialized software that we develop. Our software combines a variety of the latest technologies in an entirely unique way: 3D modeling, CAD/CAM, automated segmentation algorithms, NURBS, etc.
- Actively participate in all phases of development of the new features and software (technical specifications, design, modeling, development);
- Propose innovative solutions and improvement avenues to increase the system’s operational efficiency ;
- Advise and support the other team members with their programming;
- Define and carry out the test protocols;
- Solve the technical problems identified;
- Work in an agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or computer engineering or a college certificate in IT with pertinent experience;
- 2-3 years of experience in C++ experience;
- Experience in 3D modeling and a good understanding of 3D triangular meshes;
- Curious, self-sufficient and resourceful;
- Good analytical and complex problem solving skills;
- Have a start-up mentality: flexible, teamwork, versatile, motivated;
What we can offer you
- Career progression opportunities;
- One month vacation : Three weeks of your choice and one week between Christmas Eve and New year’s Eve;
- A great team;
- A dynamic career with daily challenges;
- And even more!
- Competitive salary;
- A flexible schedule from Monday to Friday between 6h30 am to 6h30 pm, once your 40hrs work is done, you can live at noon on Fridays!;
- 13 Holidays;
- 5 sick days;
- Annual performance evaluation.
What are you waiting for? Submit you resume to have a chance to join our amazing and talented team!