You don’t know Bodycad yet ? Let’s get acquainted !
Bodycad is first and foremost a team of sharp-minded, curious and passionate individuals. What is the
passion that unites us? The idea of revolutionizing the international orthopaedics market by offering prostheses/products that are 100% personalized to the patients’ needs. How do we do it? By combining
the latest technology with completely innovative approaches derived from a multitude of specialities, namely mechanical engineering, computer-assisted manufacturing, software development and
What can a QA technician expect to do at Bodycad?
You will actively participate in maintaining, improving and promoting the best practices in QA throughout the company. What does that entail exactly? More precisely, the QA technician will be called upon to:
- Collaborate with the other departments to ensure an efficient management of QA documentation (drafting and updating of procedures and work instructions, impact analyses);
- Participate in carrying out internal audits according to the established planning;
- Ensure the proper quality control is done on purchased equipment;
- Analyse and monitor non-conformities (in production or with suppliers);
- Elaborate and implement corrective actions;
- Ensure the maintenance and calibration files of the production equipment are kept up-to-date and are properly managed;
- Oversee product release;
- Participate in maintaining healthy relationships between the departments.
What do you need to become a QA technician at Bodycad ?
- A college degree in a pertinent field;
- 2 years of experience in quality assurance in a regulated field (if you know ISO 13485, even better);
But more importantly, you need to be a person that:
- Thrives on taking on new challenges, has a great sense of initiative and wants to work in an environment that promotes innovation;
- Possesses a strong capacity for synthesis that enables you to write clear, efficient and pertinent procedures and instructions;
- Easily solves daily problems and discerns the global implications of a situation thanks to your analytical capabilities.
And now, the ball is in your court!
Are you intrigued by what you just read and you would like to find out more? Don’t hesitate and send us your CV today!