Medical Sales Representative - Vancouver
Are you an assertive, goal-oriented person that thrives in a dynamic, exciting and fast-moving environment? Are you looking for a stimulating new sales opportunity that will enable you to represent the next generation in orthopedic products all while having the satisfaction of knowing that your work will directly improve another person’s quality of life? Keep reading! Bodycad’s sales team is growing and we have the opportunity for you!
What can you expect at Bodycad?
At Bodycad, you will discover:
- A fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the international orthopedics market by offering prostheses/products that are 100% personalized to the patients’ needs;
- A team of sharp-minded, curious and passionate specialists that believe that important goals are accomplished as a team, not individually;
- A company that combines the latest technology with completely innovative approaches derived from a multitude of specialities, namely mechanical engineering, computer-assisted manufacturing and software development;
- Days that are filled with stimulating challenges and varied responsibilities.
What would be your main responsibilities?
As a sales representative, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities as well as promoting the Bodycad name and products within the Vancouver orthopedics market. More specifically, you will be called upon to:
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales objectives.
- Develop, build and maintain strong relationships with medical professionals and clinical decision makers;
- Advise, support and guide operating room staff during medical procedures in which our products are used;
- Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses;
- Cross-sell additional products and communicate to customers (current and potential) information on product updates, changes to product lines and educational programs;
- Analyse and open new business channels and opportunities;
- Organize customer presentations to promote the benefits of the company’s product lines;
- Attend pertinent trade shows, industry meetings, conferences and other marketing events;
- Maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction;
- Provide market feedback and consult with senior management on trends and opportunities that could lead to potential leads;
- Prepare tenders, business proposals, RFIs and contracts.
What qualifications are required?
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or in a technical/scientific field (such as biology, engineering, medicine or related);
- 2-3 years of pertinent experience in technical sales and business development (prospecting, consultative sales, opportunity management, negotiations, etc.);
- Prior sales experience in the medical devices field is considered an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Skills in achieving goals while operating within budgetary constraints;
- Thorough understanding of marketplace dynamics and competitive issues;
- Must be comfortable in surgical/operating room environments;
- Valid passport and driver’s license;
- Must be available to travel 60% of the time.
Are you intrigued? Would you like to have more information? Don’t hesitate. Contact us today and discover how you can help revolutionize the world of orthopedics!