R&D Mechanical Engineer
Are you looking for an engineering opportunity unlike any other? What do you think of solving complex design challenges all while having the satisfaction of knowing that your work will directly impact another person’s quality of life? Are you intrigued? Keep reading! We would like to talk to you about our R&D team’s new mechanical engineering position.
What is it like to work at Bodycad?
At Bodycad, you will discover:
- A fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the international orthopaedics market by offering prostheses/products that are 100% personalized to the patients’ needs;
- A team of sharp-minded, curious and passionate specialists that believe that important goals are accomplished as a team, not individually;
- A company that combines the latest technology with completely innovative approaches derived from a multitude of specialities, namely mechanical engineering, computer-assisted manufacturing (CNC, 3D printing) and software development (CAD, medical imagery, web);
- Days that are filled with stimulating challenges and varied responsibilities.
Who are our R&D engineers?
Our R&D engineers are pioneers that push the boundaries of mechanical engineering by developing unique products that revolutionize the orthopaedic industry. They are involved in all stages of our development process to ensure that our new products meet the needs of the patients as well as the medical community: concept design, prototyping, mechanical testing, data analysis and the preparation of technical reports in collaboration with the regulatory affairs department.
What do you need to become a Bodycad R&D engineer?
As you can see with the variety of responsibilities that our R&D engineers take on, it takes a unique person to be part of this team – a person:
- With solid mechanical or biomedical engineering experience (4-8 years) that will solve complex problems thanks to his/her strong analytical skills;
- Motivated at the idea of creating unprecedented and unique products;
- Determined to face the hurdles associated with the development of new product lines;
- Whose versatile personality will mean that he/she will happily alternate between designing products on SolidWorks, prototyping his/her ideas on our CNC machines, and finally writing technical texts.
- That can write error-free reports in English as well as in French.
Do you see yourself in the position that we just described?
Don’t wait, send us your CV! It might be the first step in you own personal Bodycad experience: a unique adventure in which you will find stimulating challenges and professional possibilities, as well a work environment that believes in healthy collaboration and having fun at work.