Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
Do you wish you could be the pillar of an innovative and up-and-coming international company for all questions relating to brand image? Are you known for your dynamic personality, your self-sufficiency and your ability to move several projects forward at the same time? Keep reading! Bodycad has the challenges you are looking for!
You don’t know Bodycad yet? Let’s get acquainted!
Bodycad is first and foremost a team of sharp-minded, curious and passionate specialists. What is the passion that unites us? The idea of revolutionizing the international orthopaedics market by offering prostheses/products that are 100% personalized to the patients’ needs. How do we do it? By combining the latest technology with completely innovative approaches derived from a multitude of specialities, namely mechanical engineering, computer-assisted manufacturing and software development.
What is the challenge that awaits you? To promote our unique and state-of-the-art products on an international level.
And this is precisely why we are looking for a marketing and social media coordinator; a person that will play a key role in increasing our company visibility via social media and our website as well as through press releases and promotional events. During a typical workweek, you may be called upon to:
- Coordinate all activities linked to the development and design of promotional sales tools (design, drafting, approval, distribution and promotion);
- Collaborate with the other departments to pinpoint pertinent, innovative and distinctive information that should be included in company communications;
- Coordinate the logistics linked to the company’s participation in various international events (tradeshows, conferences, etc.);
- Ensure that the company maintains a regular presence on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.);
- Keep an eye on the market to stay on top of new emerging marketing trends;
- Identify our industry’s influencers and develop a professional relationship with them on social media;
- Analyze the results obtained following various marketing initiatives and communicate said results to management.
Are you intrigued? This is what you need to join our team :
- An undergraduate degree in marketing or communications (or equivalent experience);
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a position pertinent to this role;
But, more importantly, we are looking for :
- A maestro that will be able to skillfully conduct all the marketing projects to completion;
- A polyglot that will be able to easily write flawless texts in English as well as in French;
- A creative that will suggest original and strong ideas, all with a well-developed sense of aesthetics;
- An inquiring mind that will want to learn all about the orthopaedic world and its particularities;
- An adventurer unafraid of challenges that is driven by the idea of working on new projects.
It’s the type of challenge that you are looking for? You see yourself in the position we just described?
Don’t hesitate; contact us now! We want to get to know you!