Full-Stack Web Developer
Are you looking to work in a fast-growing and dynamic company that uses the latest technology? Are you interested in the biomedical field? Join Bodycad’s team today!
As a Full-Stack web developer, you will actively be involved in the design and development of the company’s website. You will also carry out the the otpimization of the website and ensure the referencing and accessibility of bodycad.com
The person we are looking for, is a team player that will play an important role within the company. As such, this person must have a good sense of initiative, a desire for innovation and modern development. Our Full-Stack Web Developer is resourceful and can easily work with different technologies.
- Determine, in collaboration with the marketing and graphic design team, the needs of the company concerning the corporate website (bodycad.com);
- Design, integrate and program the Back-End and Front-End part of the transactional website in order to make it ergonomic, easy to use and to enhance the content;
- Perform functional analysis of projects for the development of the web application;
- Support the integration of models into web interfaces, their revision and ensure their quality;
- Develop new modules, functions, objects, classes and models;
- Optimize the performance of our diverse solutions and support bug fixes;
- Create modern, technologic, innovative applications;
- Ensure the portability, accessibility and referencing of the website;
- Optimize inter-browser and cross-platform compatibility;
- Ensure the application of W3C standards;
- Perform the maintenance of the websites (bodycad.com);
- Regularly monitor technology to stay aware of new trends and developments in the Web domain;
- Participate in all phases of development from proof of concept to optimization.
- University degree (Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering) and 3 years of experience or DEC in Computer Science with over 5 years of experience;
- Experience in web development and integration;
- Experience in mobile web programming. (Responsive Design).
- Important computer knowledge (strengths): ES2015, Docker, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Symfony (2+ and / or 4+), Twig, Doctrine 2, Bootstrap 3, knockout.js, Linux server administration, BASH, Cryptography, HTTP / S, OAuth2, Mercurial, Google Analytics, XML
- Assets: Powershell, Amazon Stack (S3, SNS, AppStream 2.0), Elastic search, npm, nodeJs, Webpack, CMS system (Wordpress, Drupal, etc.), C #, ASP.NET Stack (MVC, Razor, EF6, WCF , WebAPI 2), Redis, Redmine, Jenkins, TDD, C ++, QT, WebGL (three.js)
- Knowledge of Web accessibility concepts and W3C recommendations;
- Knowledge of web trends;
- Expertise in object orientation;
- Experience in building and interacting with RESTful APIs;
- Aptitude to read English documentation.