Director - Communications and marketing
Are you looking to work in a fast-growing and dynamic company that uses the latest technology? Are you interested in the biomedical field? Join Bodycad’s team today!
The Director of Communications and marketing for Bodycad will directly report to the President of the organization. His/Her principal mandate will be to support the business development of the company by ensuring the development, implementation and execution of the company's overall communications and marketing strategies. This, by always keeping in mind the business goals, to strategically position the organization in its market and through the appropriate media.
- Develop and implement the communication and marketing strategies plan to promote the organization's culture and successes;
- Develop an operational plan with concrete short and medium terms actions to strengthen the position of the company and its products on the international market;
- Collaborate with other departments to advise and align their members with the branding / message that the company wishes to convey;
- Suggest, develop and implement communication initiatives aligned with the strategic orientations of each department and adapted for the targeted audiences (general public, partners, investors, medical and scientific community, etc.);
- Develop and monitor management indicators to evaluate the performance of communications and marketing strategies;
- Advise members of management on good practices in business communication and business relations;
- Develop strong business relationships with media partners who want to promote the company and act as a representative for the company;
- Develop content, drive optimization of web platforms and social media to promote visibility of the organization, its products and achievements;
- Support the development of an internal communication system.
- Bachelor degree in communication or any related field of study;
- More than 8 years of experience as a communication professional;
- Content writing experience with various media;
- Prior work experience in strategy development;
- Good experience with social media management;
- Good grasp of written and spoken English;
- Good grasp of written and spoken French;
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to synthesize complexe information easily;
- Motivated, responsible, accountable and available according to the company’s needs.